Tuesday 9 October 2012

Blogging Hiatus...

So I have been on a blogging hiatus since going to purchase my trailer from a seller off of Kijiji. The trailer was an 18' flat deck trailer that was built in the late 80s. My friend and I went down to meet the seller for the trailer (2 hour drive!) we pulled up and the trailer looked awesome! After further inspection of the trailer you could see that it had been freshly painted but after looking underneath you could see some pretty serious rust problems. I called my husband and a few friends who new more about this than me and after some convincing, I walked away from buying the trailer. I was so dismayed that my project would seriously never get done because I needed the trailer in order to build the little house! Here are some pictures of the 18' trailers rust that made me change my mind...Maybe it wouldnt have been that bad but better not take chances when your building a house on it!




No comments:

Post a Comment