Friday 10 August 2012

And so it begins!

I have been wanting to start building my tiny house for quite sometime now and have finally made up my mind that there is no better time than the present! There are a lot of people in the world that have plans, dreams and goals they want to accomplish but don't end up doing them for fear that they will fail, they will be criticized, not have the money or resources and I'm sure a million other reasons. I do NOT want to be one of those people! I may have my fears about doing this project but at the end of the day I will regret what I don't do. That being said, this is the start of my journey to following my dreams and my plan for something that I truly believe in and have high hopes for!

With the introduction out of the way, I've got my very first story for this blog. My friend and I were going into the shops along white avenue tonight and I believe it was fate that I happened to stumble across a beautiful little picture. This picture is officially my very first purchase towards my tiny house and will be a very welcome decoration :)


3 comments:

  1. Hooray! I am so excited for you and to be able to read about your progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm excited too and glad your following the progress of the tiny :)

    ReplyDelete